A command-line tool to control WebSphere® InterChange Server (WICS) components including Collaboration Objects, Connector Controller, Connector Agents, Maps and Relationships
Using the tool, WICS components can be administrated from command-line without the use of the graphical System Manger tool. This tool eases scripting of certain operations.
The following capabilities can be achieved with this tool:
• List collaboration object status, start collaboration object, stop collaboration object and pause collaboration object; Turn Collaboration tracing on/off (only for WICS V4.3.0.x)
• List connector controller status, start connector controller, stop connector controller and pause connector controller;
• Shutdown connector agent;
• List map status, start map and stop map;
• List relationship status, start relationship, stop relationship and reload cached relationship;
• Shutdown WICS immediately, shutdown WICS gracefully
• List connector dynamic properties and update connector dynamic properties;
• All Customer of WebSphere InterChange Server.
Author: Hui Wang, WebSphere Business Integration Heritage L3 support, China
Last Updated: 26Nov08
Current SupportPac Version: 2.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
• WebSphere InterChange Server V4.2.2.x or
• WebSphere InterChange Server V4.3.0.x
Ensure that WICS V4.3.0 or V4.2.2 is installed on the system and ensure that there is an environment variable "CROSSWORLDS" containing the WICS V4.3.0 or V4.2.2 home directory.
Unzip the zip file to any known location. The readme.txt file contains sample usage of the file. These packages are multi-platform.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Component Control Tool WICS v4.3.0||2008-11-26||US English||191878||HTTP|
|Component Control Tool WICS v4.2.2||2008-11-26||US English||191745||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question and return email address using the 'rate this page' below, but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.