Collecting Data: Performance, hang, or high CPU issues for WebSphere Portal
Collecting troubleshooting data for performance degradation, hang, no response, hung threads, CPU starvation, high CPU utilization, network delays, or deadlocks with IBM WebSphere Portal expedites time to resolution by enabling IBM Support to provide informed problem analysis.
If you already contacted IBM Support and must collect data to determine the nature of a problem in WebSphere Portal, review the information below for the available methods of data collection. Otherwise, review Collecting Data: Read first for WebSphere Portal.
Collecting performance, hang, or high CPU specific information
** IMPORTANT : Please select the link below for the corresponding Operating System, then following the Collecting Data Manually section for the Portal JVM experiencing the OutOfMemory.
- Collecting Data: Performance, hang, or high CPU issues on AIX
- Collecting Data: Performance, hang, or high CPU issues on Linux
- Collecting Data: Performance, hang, or high CPU issues on Solaris
- Collecting Data: Performance, hang, or high CPU issues on Windows
- Collecting Data: Performance, hang, or high CPU issues for HP-UX
- Collecting Data: Performance or hang issues on i5/OS
- Collecting Data: 100% CPU usage on IBM i (i5/OS)
- Collecting Data: A hang occurs when running WebSphere Application Server for z/OS which was previously processing requests
- Collecting Data: A hang occurs when attempting to stop WebSphere Application Server for z/OS
- Collecting Data: High CPU causing hang or loop running on z/OS
|Enterprise Content Management||IBM Web Content Manager||General||AIX, HP-UX, i5/OS, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||6.1|
More support for:
Software version: 6.1, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, IBM i, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Software edition: Enable, Express, Extend, Server
Reference #: 1316528
Modified date: 24 February 2011
Translate this page: