Preventive Service Planning
Configuration Information for Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250
Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250
Storage Slot Addresses
Entry/Exit Slot Address
1. Library capacity
6 drives 100 slots
2. Barcodes are supported.
3. ELEMent=AUTODetect in the DEFINE/UPDATE DRIVE command is supported.
4. Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250 library is available with the following drives:
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD3 and HP Ultrium 3-SCSI
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD4 with firmware V20L14 (8940) or later
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD5 with firmware V30L10 (A6S8) or later
5. Mixed LTO generation is supported. See " Libraries with Mixed Media Capability" for more information.
6. To use Ultrium 5 media, the following version of Tivoli Storage Manager Server is required.
- Tivoli Storage Manager Server version 5.5 - version 5.5.5 or later
- Tivoli Storage Manager Server version 6.1 - version 6.1.4 or later
- Tivoli Storage Manager Server version 6.2 - version 6.2.1 or later
7. Device identifications and firmware levels used during validation
(validated with TSM 5.4.0)
Library : FUJITSU NML7A --- Firmware : 1010
Drive : HP Ultrium 3-SCSI --- Firmware : G33U
(validated with TSM 6.1.4)
Library : FUJITSU NML7A --- Firmware : 3010
Drive : IBM ULTRIUM-TD5 --- Firmware : A6S8
Library and drive may require different minimum Tivoli Storage Manager levels. Therefore, ensure that both library and drive hardware are supported. See " Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows" or " Supported Devices for Linux" for more support information including minimum supported version levels and supported platforms.
More information regarding device configuration is available in the Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator's Guide, which can be found in the following information centers.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.