Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250 Configuration Information for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Server
Preventive Service Planning
Configuration Information for Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250
Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250
Storage Slot Addresses
Entry/Exit Slot Address
1. Library capacity
6 drives 100 slots
2. Barcodes are supported.
3. ELEMent=AUTODetect in the DEFINE/UPDATE DRIVE command is supported.
4. Fujitsu ETERNUS LT250 library is available with the following drives:
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD3 and HP Ultrium 3-SCSI
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD4 with firmware V20L14 (8940) or later
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD5 with firmware V30L10 (A6S8) or later
- IBM ULTRIUM-TD6 with firmware V40L10 (D8E4) or later
5. Mixed LTO generation is supported. See " Libraries with Mixed Media Capability" for more information.
6. Device identifications and firmware levels used during validation
(validated with TSM 5.4.0)
Library : FUJITSU NML7A --- Firmware : 1010
Drive : HP Ultrium 3-SCSI --- Firmware : G33U
(validated with TSM 6.1.4)
Library : FUJITSU NML7A --- Firmware : 3010
Drive : IBM ULTRIUM-TD5 --- Firmware : A6S8
(validated with TSM 6.3.5)
Library : FUJITSU NML7A --- Firmware : 40L10
Drive : IBM ULTRIUM-TD6 --- Firmware : D8E4
Library and drive may require different minimum Tivoli Storage Manager levels. Therefore, ensure that both library and drive hardware are supported. See " Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows" or " Supported Devices for Linux" for more support information including minimum supported version levels and supported platforms.
More support for:
Tivoli Storage Manager
Software version: All Supported Versions
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1250308
Modified date: 2010-09-27