This document describes how to download the documentation for IBM CommonStore for Lotus Domino Version 8.4 using the Passport Advantage Tool.
CommonStore for Lotus Domino is an email archiving solution designed for Lotus Domino servers and Lotus clients. It includes, among many others, the following functions and features:
- Moving or copying document content or folders from Lotus Notes databases to an archive
- Searching for content in an archive
- Displaying archived content
- Retrieving archived content
- Deleting archived content
- 33 MB of disk space to store the full set of downloadable parts, plus 65 MB of disk space to unpack the parts.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number (parts are listed and described by platform, below).
- Download all of the parts you need.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Open the Quick Start image and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
This table provides platform-specific download information
There is one downloadable part for all supported platforms of IBM CommonStore for Lotus Domino. Refer to the table below for details about what this part contains.
To install the documentation for IBM CommonStore for Lotus Domino Version 8.4, you have to download the following part:
|Download 3||C16ACML.tar.gz||IBM CommonStore for Lotus Domino - Documentation (3 of 3)|
View the IBM CommonStore for Lotus Domino detailed system requirements document at:
|Prerequisites for CommonStore for Lotus Domino||English||1|
|Quick Start Guide||Language Independent||1024000|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.