This document describes how to download the documentation for IBM® CommonStore for Exchange Server Version 8.4.
The documentation for CommonStore for Exchange Server describes how to install, configure, administer and run IBM CommonStore for Exchange Server. It includes manuals in PDF and HTML format and is available in multiple languages. The Administration and User's Guide can also be obtained from: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=484&context=SS6QHP&uid=swg27011292
52 MB of disk space to store the full set of downloadable parts, plus 85 MB of disk space to unpack the parts.Downloading and assembling the product
- Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number (parts are listed and described by platform, below).
- Download all of the parts you need.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Open the Quick Start image and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
CSX and EMM download and documentation
CommonStore for Exchange Server Version 8.4
There is one downloadable part for the documentation of IBM CommonStore for Exchange Server. Refer to the table below for details about what this part contains.
To install the documentation for IBM CommonStore for Exchange Server Version 8.4, you have to download the following part:
IBM CommonStore for Exchange Server - Documentation (2 of 2)
View the IBM CommonStore for Exchange Server detailed system requirements document at:
|Prerequisites for CommonStore for Exchange Server||English||1|
Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product. You can find the Quick Start Guide in your language or in US English at:
|Quick Start Guide||Language Independent||1024|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|