Use this SupportPac if you would like to integrate IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) with IBM Business Process Manager
This SupportPac provides productivity plugins for IBM Integration Designer that accelerate the creation of SCA components that represent business decisions. It also provides a wizard to create a set of business decisions as ODM rule projects from a web service interface definition.
1. Combining process models and managed decision services using a standard approach.
2. Leverage decisions in Business Process Manager allowing advanced features such as CEI and Business Monitor.
3. Combine the Business Process Manager and DM life cycles and methodologies.
Skill Level Required
Knowledge of ODM, Business Process Manager, SOA concepts, XSD and WSDL.
New in this Release
• Support for Business Process Manager 8.5 and ODM 8.5.
• Support for the Common Event Infrastructure has been deprecated in WAS 8.5 so its use has been removed from this version of LA71.
Author: Xue Hui Liu, Da Zhu Tang, Wan Shun Zhang, Zheng Gang Chang, WebSphere ILOG, China
Last updated: 10Jun13
Current SupportPac Version: 2.2
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere Operational Decision Management product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
• IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.5
• IBM Business Process Manager 8.5 (advanced) including IBM Integration Designer 8.5
• JDK 1.6
• IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.0.1.
• IBM Business Process Manager 8.0.1 (advanced) including IBM Integration Designer 8.0.1.
• JDK 1.6.
• WebSphere Operational Decision Management 7.5
• WebSphere Process Server 7 including WebSphere Integration Developer (WID) OR
• IBM Business Process Manager 7.5.1 (advanced) including IBM Integration Designer
• JDK 1.5
|la71 2.2 Documentation||US English||10316565|
|la71 2.2 Readme||US English||19985|
|la71 2.1 Documentation||US English||8103291|
|la71 2.1 Readme||US English||19149|
|la71 1.7.2 Documentation||US English||8435259|
|la71 1.7.2 Readme||US English||17700|
|Technical Paper on Integration Concepts||US English||5004288|
|Technical Paper on Integration||US English||2945024|
Install Business Process Manager 8.5, ODM 8.5 and LA71 2.2 according to the instructions in la71 2.2 Readme.
Install Business Process Manager 8.0.1, ODM 8.0.1 and LA71 2.1 according to the instructions in la71 2.1 Readme.
Install Business Process Manager 7.5 (advanced) or WPS 7, ODM 7.5 and LA71 1.7.2 according to the instructions in la71 1.7.2 Readme.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|la71_2.2||10 Jun 2013||US English||111||HTTPS|
|la71_2.1||20 Nov 2012||US English||18917813||HTTPS|
|la71_1.7.2||20 Nov 2012||US English||30756644||HTTPS|
Category 3 ODM SupportPacs are supplied under the standard terms and conditions provided by the International Program License Agreement (IPLA) and thus, carry program defect service for WebSphere ODM customers. Please read the IPLA and LI files that accompany the SupportPac, to ensure you understand the conditions under which the SupportPac is provided.
If you encounter what you believe to be a defect with the SupportPac, and you have a current license for an IBM ODM server product, you may request Program Services by reporting the problem via the same defect reporting channel you employ for the ODM server product(s) on which you are using the SupportPac. No proof of entitlement is required to use this SupportPac.
Service is available for version v1.7 of this SupportPac for as long as the WebSphere WODM v7.5 server product is supported by service.
Service is available for version v2.1 of this SupportPac for as long as the IBM ODM v8.0.1 server product is supported by service.
|Business Integration||IBM Business Process Manager Express|
|Business Integration||IBM Business Process Manager Standard|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Process Server|
|Business Integration||IBM Business Process Manager Advanced|
Rule Execution Server
Rule Team Server
WebSphere Operational Decision Management
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.