Before installing the product, verify that your system and your data sources meet these requirements.
This product can run in any hardware environment that supports the required software.
Supported operating systems
z/OS.e V01.08.00 or later
Additional software requirements
- For JDBC 3.0 applications: IBM® Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ V3.57 or later
- For JDBC 4.0 applications: IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ V4.7 or later
- For both versions of IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ: APAR PK87567
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.5.0 compatible or higher
Data source requirements:
IBM Optim™ pureQuery Runtime for z/OS Version 2.2 supports the following data sources:
- DB2 9.1, 9.5, and 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- DB2 for System i® V5R4
- DB2 Universal Database for z/OS® Version 8.1
- DB2 Version 9.1 for z/OS
- DB2 10 for z/OS
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.