What products are available for change data capture, replication, and high availablity and how to I download and enable these products?
As an existing DataMirror customer, you can expect IBM’s continued support of your software investments. IBM will also continue to expand the capabilities of software products as a leading provider of real-time changed data capture software for dynamic changed-data integration, replication and high availability.
The purpose of this document is to provide useful information for DataMirror customers during the transition to IBM software access and support systems.
1. What are the latest version and name of software products?
2. Where do I download my software?
3. Where do I find earlier versions of DataMirror software products?
4. How do I obtain support for my software?
5. How do I migrate my existing product license entitlements to IBM’s Passport Advantage?
6. When do I require authorization codes? How do I obtain authorization codes?
The attached guide includes helpful screen shots with step-by-step instructions for downloading and enabling the InfoSphere Change Data Capture software.
|Information Management||Information Server Change Data Capture for System z||z/OS||All Versions||All Editions|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Change Data Capture for Oracle Replication||Not Applicable||Linux, Solaris||3.1||All Editions|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.