Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino version 8.2 download document
This document describes how to download and assemble IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ Version 8.2 using the Passport Advantage® Online Web site.
Lotus Quickr is team collaboration software that helps you share content, collaborate, and work faster with your teams. The product provides two deployment options from which to choose: services for Lotus Domino® and services for WebSphere® Portal.
This release updates the services for Lotus Domino® component to version 8.2. Both Standard and Entry edition are available. The services for WebSphere® Portal remains at version 8.1.1.
More informationTo access a wide variety of technical resources for this product, see the Lotus Quickr wiki.
Downloading and assembling the product images:
- Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
- Unpack each of the parts into a temporary directory on your system.
- See the Quick Start Guide for an overview of the product and how to install it.
Space requirements - Windows, AIX
- RAM - 2 GB or more is recommended
- Disk space - 1.5 GB or more is recommended
- Disk swap space - 2 times physical RAM installed
Space requirements - IBM i
- RAM - 1.5 GB or more is recommended for each Quickr and Domino server.
- Disk space - 2 GB or more is recommended for each server with a minimum of 4 disk drives
Supported server operating systems
Refer to the tables below for details about the required and optional parts for Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino. You must download the required parts.Required parts
Before installing services for Lotus Domino, install the Lotus Domino server. To install services for Lotus Domino, download the required parts that pertain to your operating system. To install a non-English version on Windows, download the desired language version. To install a non-English version on AIX or i5/OS, download the English version PLUS the appropriate Language Pack. Language Packs are described under "Optional parts". Note that English versions are available immediately, and non-English versions are available at a later date.
You can view the complete system requirements on the IBM Support site at:
See Quick Start Guide
|Log in to Passport Advantage||English||1|
Passport Advantage Online support at:
IBM Lotus Quickr support at:
More support for:
Lotus End of Support Products
Lotus Quickr for Domino
Software version: 8.2
Operating system(s): AIX, IBM i, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 4022917
Modified date: 10 April 2015