Three new videos released, see below for details and locations
IBM Maximo Asset Management > V7.5 > Work orders > Reporting labor usage in different time zones http://ow.ly/vllrV
IBM Maximo Asset Management > V7.1 > System installation and deployment > Installing IBM Performance Analysis Suite for Windows http://ow.ly/vllHl
IBM Maximo Asset Management > V7.5 > System installation and deployment > Installing IBM Performance Analysis Suite for Windows http://ow.ly/vllXY
In addition, these were also released recently as well
- Database upgrade process overview - Maximo 6.2 to 7.5 http://ow.ly/tfehK
- Clone a Maximo 7.1.1 administrative workstation http://ow.ly/tfezo
- Clone a Maximo 7.5 administrative workstation http://ow.ly/tfepw
- Using the report list portlet in Maximo Asset Manager V7.1 http://ow.ly/tfeIX
- Using the report list portlet in Maximo Asset Manager V7.5 http://ow.ly/tfeR0
- How to use HARD and SOFT reservations in work order tracking http://ow.ly/tffkw
- Logging and Log Files Part 1 http://ow.ly/tgIAZ
- Logging and Log Files Part 2 http://ow.ly/tgIFT
- Logging and Log Files Part 3 http://ow.ly/tgIMK
- Escalations http://ow.ly/tgJx6
What is IEA?
- The IBM Education Assistant (IEA) integrates narrated presentations, Teach Me Demonstrations, tutorials, and resource links to help you successfully configure and use IBM software products.
- In detail, the information provided in IEA is role and task based to demonstrate how to accomplish "specific" tasks in their software product. The term coined for this is aptly named "Just in Time" training.
IEA consists of:
- Presentations - technical overviews that provide background on a topic (some are audio enabled)
- Teach Me Demos - guided demonstrations that show how to complete a specific task
- Tutorials - step-by-step instructions to follow for completing a task
- Additional reading material - links that organize product documentation, Redbooks, and white papers
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management for IT Supplement||Not Applicable||AIX||Version Independent||Edition Independent|