One new module and one new FAQ released on 1-25-2013
LINK: Configuring HTTP and HTTPS access in WebGUI v7.3.1 http://ow.ly/hcjTf
MODULE: Prompt Tools of Type String with the WAAPI Client in v7.3.1 http://ow.ly/hck2d
What is IBM Education Assistant?
- The IBM Education Assistant (IEA) integrates narrated presentations, Teach Me Demonstrations, tutorials, and resource links to help you successfully configure and use IBM software products.
- In detail, the information provided in IEA is role and task based to demonstrate how to accomplish "specific" tasks in their software product. The term coined for this is aptly named "Just in Time" training.
IEA consists of:
- Presentations - technical overviews that provide background on a topic (some are audio enabled)
- Teach Me Demos - guided demonstrations that show how to complete a specific task
- Tutorials - step-by-step instructions to follow for completing a task
- Additional reading material - links that organize product documentation, Redbooks, and white papers