Build Forge Eclipse plug-in installation
How to obtain and install the IBM® Eclipse® plug-in for use with IBM Rational® Build Forge®?
The Eclipse plug-in is called Build Forge Prism, and it ships with Build Forge 7.0 and 7.0.1, and gets installed by default.
You can traverse the plug-in by opening a Web browser and accessing the Apache® server directory, /Prism.
http://<Apache serving Build Forge content>/prism
To install the plug-in into Eclipse
- Start Eclipse > go to Help > Find and Install Updates
- Select Search for new features to install > click Next
- Select New Remote Site... > type in Build Forge Prism in the name field and http://<Apache Server>/prism in the URL field > click OK
- Select Finish to continue
- Accept the license agreement for the two Build Forge components > click Finish
- The plug-in installation will complete, then the Build Forge views will appear under Window > View > Build Forge
More support for:
Rational Build Forge
IDE Plugin: Eclipse Integration
Software version: 7.0, 7.0.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1248408
Modified date: 23 November 2010