How can I access content from search390.com or ask a technical expert a question?
In December 2005, the technical content available from search390.com was merged with other content. You can still access the information about Application Development questions about COBOL, PL/I and LE for S/390 and z/Series through www.search390.com at http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/eac/knowledgebaseCategory/0,295197,sid63_tax296898_idx0_off10,00.html
If the above link does not work, follow the steps below. To ask a technical question, click here and follow the steps provided.
1. Click this link: www.search390.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines as shown below:
2. The following page is displayed. Click the TechTarget Events | TechTarget Expert Answer Center link as shown below:
3. The welcome page for the TechTarget Expert Answer Center is displayed. To view questions and answers for IBM COBOL products, click Applications and Development in the right navigation pane as shown below:
4. On the next page, click Development as illustrated below:
5. Click Programming--COBOL, PL/I, and LE for S/390 with Tom Ross as illustrated below:
Ask A Question
To ask a technical expert a question, follow the steps below:
1. Click this link: www.search390.com. Scroll down and click ITKNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE as shown below:
2. Then click Ask a Question.
Fill in your information and follow the remaining prompts to post your question.