WA05 provides an implementation of user-defined program execution servers (UPES).
WITHDRAWN: The Java UPES is structured as a Web application. It requires a Web Application Server which complies to the Java Servlet V2.2 (or later) specification. The web application hosts and administers the Java UPES. After methods of Java classes are deployed to the JavaUpes they can be mapped to FDL PROGRAMs using the Java UPES Administration Interface. If you add the Java UPES to your workflow architecture, you can define processes which include activities that invoke methods of a wide variety of Java objects, without writing any additional code. It also provides:
» a utility for FDL to XML Schema (XSD) transformation
» a tool that uses FDL to create the corresponding XML schema. You can use the XSD for
example, to validate your IBM WebSphere MQ Workflow XML documents.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
The following changes have been made in this release:
» WMQWF v3.6 support
» Bug fixing
Author: IBM WSS Business Process Solution Development, IBM Germany,
Last Updated: 15Dec05
Current Version: 3.6
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQWorkflow or WBI product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage:
The SupportPac requires:
• The Java Development Kit (JDK) V1.3.1 or higher
• MQSeries Workflow Version 3.4 or higher
To install the SupportPac for WMQWF
1. Download the wa05.zip to a directory of your choice
2. Create a sub directory below the SMP folder of the WMQWF installation directory
3. Uncompress the downloaded wa05.zip file into the created folder in step 2. and maintain the folder structure
4. This will create the necessary files and sub-directories.
5. You may delete wa05.zip.
6. Follow the instructions in the Guide.html file in the doc directory to complete the installation of the SupportPac.
Note: wa05.zip contains a copy of the UPES framework runtime.
For downloading please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
Please read the LICENSE2 TXT file that accompanies the SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.