This document describes how to download IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 7.0 Feature Pack for OSGi Applications and JPA 2.0 for Windows installation images from the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site.
The Feature Pack for OSGi Applications and Java Persistence API (JPA) 2.0 is an optionally installable product extension for WebSphere Application Server that integrates Apache Aries technologies and JPA 2.0 support into WebSphere Application Server.
To access a wide variety of technical resources for this product, see the IBM Support site for WebSphere Application Server.
- 67 MB of free space available in your target installation directory. This estimate is in addition to the existing application server product.
- 34 MB of free space available in your temporary directory.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media Web page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number.
- Download all of the required parts.
- Use a file extracting utility that supports large file extractions to unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- For detailed installation instructions, see the Feature Pack for OSGi Applications and JPA 2.0 topic from the Information Center for WebSphere Application Server Version 7.0.
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows on x86 (32/64bit)
The Feature Pack OSGi Applications and JPA 2.0 for Windows has two downloadable parts. Refer to the following table for details about what the parts contain.
To install WebSphere Application Server Version 7.0 Feature Pack OSGi Applications and JPA 2.0 for Windows operating systems, download the following parts:
|Part||Description||File name (part number.extension)|
|Download 1:||Getting Started for WebSphere Application Server V7.0 Feature Pack for OSGi Applications and JPA 2.0 Multiplatform, Multilingual||CZF7PML.zip|
|Download 2:||WebSphere Application Server V7.0 Feature Pack for OSGi Applications and JPA 2.0 Feature Pack for Windows on x86 (32/64bit), Multilingual||CZF7HML.zip|
Original publication date
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server||Windows||18.104.22.168|