System Requirements for WebSphere MQ v5.3 for HP NonStop Server (Integrity)
This document contains system requirements for WebSphere MQ v5.3 for HP NonStop Server (Integrity).
|Operating Systems||HP NonStop Server H06.04 or later
- Plus a minimum of the following operating system patches and their associated requisite
patches (see the HP NonStop support site for requisite details):
Support for the HP Integrity NonStop Server BladeSystem is introduced with Fix Pack V188.8.131.52. The minimum supported operating system level is J06.03.00 with the following operating system patches:
Support for the HP Integrity NonStop BladeSystem NB54000c is introduced with Fix Pack V184.108.40.206. The minimum supported operating system level is J06.11.00
From Fix Pack V220.127.116.11, any HP Integrity NonStop BladeSystem NB54000c system that is capable of running the J06.11.00 or later operating system release
|Network Protocols||For the HP Integrity NonStop Server machine running H06.04 or later:
From Fix Pack V18.104.22.168, for the HP Integrity NonStop BladeSystem running J06.03.00 or later:
Last updated: 23 March 2006
- 26 October 2005: Published the page.
- 19 March 2006: Provided more operating system information.
- 23 March 2006: Provided more operating system information.
- 7 October 2008: Added support for the HP Integrity NonStop Server BladeSystem (with Fix Pack V22.214.171.124).
- 9 September 2011: Added updated Operating System and Hardware Requirements information
- 2 May 2013: Updated Java support statement and added note that NSJ7 cannot be used.
More support for:
Software version: 5.3
Operating system(s): HP-UX
Reference #: 7006797
Modified date: 23 March 2006
Translate this page: