This document contains system requirements for WebSphere MQ for Windows v5.3.
|Databases||Where IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as the transaction manager - see note under Transaction Monitors.
|Transaction Managers||Where one of these transaction monitor products is acting as the transaction manager and IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as a resource manager, it is recommended that you contact the transaction monitor vendor in the first instance for support.
To enable users to run the WebSphere MQ supplied DCE send, receive or message exits, this must be the US domestic version supporting DES encryption.
- Where patches for a product are specified, this means that these patches were required to resolve problems found during testing and should therefore be considered as the minimum necessary maintenance level. Further maintenance should be applied in accordance with the guidance of the relevant software manufacturer.
- Only 32-bit (NOT 64-bit) operating systems are supported.
Last updated: 30 August 2006
- 16 August 2005: Added support for using Windows Terminal Services on Windows 2003
- 5 September 2005: Added support for BEA Tuxedo 8.1 & TXSeries V5.1
- 2 December 2005: Modifications to the format.
- 18 January 2006: References to WebSphere MQ 5.3 FP8 & FP9 have been changed to FP10.
- 9 February 2006: Added support for Oracle 10gR1.
- 6 March 2006: Added support for Citrix MPS V3.0.
- 30 August 2006: Added Note 2 (64-bit clarification).
- 14 June 2007; Added IBM Java 5 support.
- 22 November 2007: Added support for IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.1.
Original publication date
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.