This document contains system requirements for WebSphere MQ for HP-UX, V5.3.
|Databases||Where IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as the transaction manager - see note under Transaction Monitor.
Releases of 'HP C and C++ softbench' that are compatible with the C and C++ compilers listed above could be used.
To use JDBC/XA with a Java client, you will need to use the v1.3.1 of the JDK, as this will not work with v1.4.x. The JDK provider has no plans to make the required changes for v1.4.x
|Transaction Managers||Where one of these transaction monitor products is acting as the transaction manager and IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as a resource manager, it's recommended that you contact the transaction monitor vendor in the first instance for support.
It is critical to apply HP service, patches are listed in the Release Note delivered with the HP DCE software; however for the latest information, contact the local HP support center. DCE names and security modules for WebSphere MQ are provided as part of the WebSphere MQ for HP-UX product.
- Where patches for a product are specified, this means that these patches were required to resolve problems found during testing and should therefore be considered as the minimum necessary maintenance level. Further maintenance should be applied in accordance with the guidance of the relevant software manufacturer.
Last updated: 1 February 2007
- 2 December 2005: Modifications to the format.
- 18 January 2006: References to WebSphere MQ 5.3 FP8 & FP9 have been changed to FP10.
- 9 February 2006: Added support for TXSeries V5.1 and Oracle10gR1.
- 1 February 2007: Added support for HP-UX SDK for Java V1.5.
- 14 June 2007: Added IBM Java 5 support.
- 22 November 2007: Added support for IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.1.
- 25 July 2012: Updated this document's expiry date to keep document published.
Original publication date
WebSphere MQ WMQ
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.