IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Test Environment Extension Update v220.127.116.11
IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Version 7 Fix Pack 7, also known as Version 18.104.22.168, for an installed test environment extension.
This update applies IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 7 Fix Pack 7, also known as Version 22.214.171.124, to the WebSphere Application Server v7.0 Test Environment extension included with Rational Software Delivery Platform products.
For details about this update, such as known issues, view the WebSphere Application Server 126.96.36.199 readme at http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg27017010.
You must have the WebSphere Application Server v7.0 Test Environment extension installed with one of the following products:
- IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software, v7.5.x
- IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software, v7.5.x
You need up to 3.35 GB of disk space to install the fix pack. To download and extract the compressed installation files, you need an additional 3.25 GB of disk space.
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed files that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions on installing this update using Installation Manager, see the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
To download and install the update from the compressed files, complete the following steps:
- Download the update files listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update .
- Add the update's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed files and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the update as described in the the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
You can download the fix pack using either Download Director or FTP from the table below. If you are unable to use either of these methods, you can download the fix pack using HTTP from the following URL:
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is DD?
|Software Development||Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software||Integrated Test Environment||Linux, Windows||7.5, 7.5.1, 7.5.2, 7.5.3, 7.5.4, 7.5.5|
|Software Development||Rational Business Developer||General Information||Linux, Windows||7.5.1, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124|
More support for:
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
Integrated Test Environment
Software version: 7.5, 7.5.1, 7.5.2, 7.5.3, 7.5.4, 7.5.5
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 4025152
Modified date: 08 December 2009
Translate this page: