IBM provides the Service Request (SR) problem submission tool to electronically submit and manage service requests on the Web. This tool replaces the Electronic Service Request (ESR) tool.
If you cannot solve your problem using the resources available from the Support page, you can quickly open a service request.
Resolving the problem
- Submit and manage service request on demand: 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Describe your software problem and environment in your own words.
- Monitor and update all open service requests relative to a given IBM customer number regardless of whether the service requests were opened by phone or by the SR tool.
- Receive notification by email when an update has been made to your service request
- View closed service requests.
- Manage your SR Authorized Caller/User lists (only available to Primary Site Technical Contacts (PSTCs) and Secondary Site Technical Contacts (SSTCs).
- Update your SR profile, including your name, email, phone numbers, time zone, e-mail notification preferences, and the language for the e-mail notification.
- Attach files to your service requests
Sign in here to access the SR tool. Also, see this WebSphere support site and, in particular, the IBM Service Request tool PDF presentation for an overview of the tool.
Note: This problem submission tool is not specific to WebSphere products and can be used for your other IBM software as well, namely Lotus, Rational, Tivoli, and Information Management).
|Business Integration||WebSphere MQ||Not Applicable|
|Business Integration||WebSphere MQ Workflow||Not Applicable|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Message Broker||Not Applicable|
|Networking||WebSphere Host Access Transformation Server||Not Applicable|
|Networking||WebSphere Host On-Demand||General|
|Application Servers||IBM HTTP Server||General|
|Application Servers||IBM Support for Apache Geronimo||General|
|Application Servers||WebSphere Application Server Community Edition||Java SDK|
|Application Servers||Runtimes for Java Technology||Java SDK|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Adapters||Java SDK|