This document contains system requirements for WebSphere MQ for z/OS V5.3.1
The following products or equivalents are supported at the specified minimum levels:
|Software Requirements||For software requirements, the Program Directory shipped with the product will normally contain the latest level of information, particularly concerning APAR/PTF levels of supported products.
The following products or equivalents at the specified minimum levels:
OS/390 includes appropriate levels of Language Environment, TCP/IP, VTAM, SMP/E, TSO/E, JES, C/C++, DFSMS / DFP, Security Server, High Level Assembler, ISPF, and ICSS.
- WebSphere MQ V5.3.1 does not provide an extended transactional client for the zSeries server product. However, extended transactional clients on other supported platforms can connect to WebSphere MQ on the zSeries platform.
Last updated: 22 December 2006
- 2 December 2005: Modifications to the format.
- 7 July 2006: Added "The following products or equivalents are supported at the specified minimum levels:"
- 22 December 2006: Changed all references to MQ 5.3 to MQ 5.3.1.
- 30 September 2012: Updated expiry date to keep current.
Original publication date
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.