MP7K: WebSphere MQ - XMS .Net with MQ V7.1 Performance Evaluations
The SupportPac includes performance charts showing performance measurements to present the performance capabilities of XMS .Net which is available with WebSphere MQ 7.1 on Windows.
This SupportPac includes:
• Performance measurements with figures and tables to present the performance capabilities of XMS .Net with WebSphere MQ V7.1.
• Performance measurements for XMS .Net using connection modes as managed and unmanaged client and bindings with WebSphere MQ 7.1 with different scenarios.
• Performance comparison using MQ V7 client features.
• Tuning guidelines for better performance when using XMS .Net with WebSphere MQ 7.1
This SupportPac is designed for people who:
• Will be designing and implementing solutions using WebSphere MQ XMS .Net on Windows.
• Want to understand the performance limits of WebSphere MQ/XMS .Net on Windows.
• Want to understand how to tune WebSphere MQ/XMS .Net on Windows.
Skill Level Required
The reader should have a general awareness of XMS .Net and WebSphere MQ in order to make best use of this SupportPac.
Author: Ramesh Belavadi, ISL – Messaging, Bangalore
Current SupportPac Version: 1.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|mp7k.pdf||11 Jan 2012||US English||2868247||FTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question or offer feedback on the SupportPac but please be aware that a response is NOT guaranteed.
More support for:
Software version: 7.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 4031479
Modified date: 12 January 2012
Translate this page: