This SupportPac provides a simple command line tool (xmqdspev) to display WebSphere MQ events that are generated on the SYSTEM.ADMIN.*.EVENT event queues.
The tool provided in this SupportPac reads, interprets and displays WebSphere MQ events generated on the SYSTEM.ADMIN.*.EVENT event queues. The output can be optionally re-directed to a file and the tool may be triggered by WebSphere MQ if required. All event messages are supported.
• To troubleshoot WebSphere MQ configuration issues.
• To troubleshoot WebSphere MQ application issues.
• To monitor and record the activity on a queue manager.
• To provide event information easily consumable by other tools.
Skill Level Required
This SupportPac requires a working knowledge of WebSphere MQ administration on the supported platforms.
New in this Release
• Added support for WebSphere MQ V7.1 and V7.5.
• Added support for WebSphere MQ AMS command and configuration events.
• Added official support for iSeries.
• Added new option –y <user-id> for client connections.
• Fixed various minor bugs.
Author: Oliver Fisse, IBM Software Services for WebSphere (ISSW)
Last updated: 23Aug12
Current SupportPac Version: 1.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires WebSphere MQ V6, V7, V7.1 or V7.5 running on the supported Operating System platform.
1. Download mh05.zip to a temporary location.
2. Uncompress mh05.zip with your favourite tool to a location of your choice.
3. This will create the necessary files and directory.
4. Follow the instructions in the documentation (mh05.pdf) for configuration
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|mh05.zip||23 Aug 2012||US English||521822||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.