IO04: WebSphere Message Broker - Start/Stop Message Flow Node
This SupportPac supplies a WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 plug-in node that starts/stops a message flow within a user's message flow.
These nodes are intended to be used to start and stop a message flow within a user message flow. A developer can add this node in his message flow and can start/stop either a specific message flow or the whole execution group. The target message flow can exist on either a local or remote broker.
This message flow best suits situations where current assets are required to be controlled dynamically as noted below.
• Batch Process: When all or specific message flow(s) are required to be Stopped/Started so that a batch process can be executed.
• Conditional Processing: Dependant on the successful execution of a specific condition, a message flow is required to be executed. For example, Stop Order Entry Message Flow, if database is down.
• Non-working hours/Off Time implementation: When a service (for example, order management service) is required to be stopped during non-working hours.
Skill Level Required
• Good understanding of WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 message flows development.
• WebSphere Message Broker basic administration skills.
Author: Muhammad Furqan Baqai, GBM, Pakistan
Current SupportPac Version: 1.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last web page refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
• WebSphere Message Broker V6.1
• Java 1.5
• IBM Software Development Kit (optional; for compiling Java libraries)
Extract the downloaded zip file.
On the WebSphere Message Broker runtime machine:
• Copy com.gbmpak.wmb.utils_1.1b2.jar and MssgFlowMgrImpl,jar, from <EXTRACTED_FILES>/jplugin directory in <WMB_HOME>/jplugin where <WMB_HOME> is the installation directory for the WMB runtime.
• Restart the broker by issuing: mqsistop <BROKER_NAME> and mqsistart <BROKER_NAME>
On the WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit machine:
• Close the Message Broker Toolkit.
• Copy MssgFlowMgr_1.0.1.jar file from <EXTRACTED_FILES>/plugins directory to <WMB_TOOLKIT_HOME>/plugins folder.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 4 SupportPacs are provided by third party suppliers (for example, customers, business partners, vendors) and not from IBM. The material is provided without any warranty or support from IBM. Any special support arrangements may be described within any downloaded material or on the third party supplier's website.
By making any material available for downloading from this site, IBM is making no endorsement of any of these third party suppliers, or of their products.
More support for:
WebSphere Message Broker
Software version: 6.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 4027297
Modified date: 07 July 2010