This SupportPac provides a performance evaluation for WebSphere MQ for iSeries Version 7.0.
This SupportPac includes:
• Performance charts showing release highlights
• Performance measurements with figures and tables to present the performance capabilities of WebSphere MQ V7.0
• Interpretation of the results and their implications for designing or sizing WebSphere MQ configurations.
This SupportPac is designed for people who:
• Will be designing/implementing solutions using WebSphere MQ V7.0
• Want to understand the performance limits of WebSphere MQ on the iSeries platform
• Want to understand how to tune WebSphere MQ on iSeries
Skill Level Required
The reader should have a general awareness of the iSeries operating system and of WebSphere MQ in order to make best use of this SupportPac.
New in this Release
This is a new release.
Authors: Eric Stec, Dale Weber, Peter Toghill, Craig Stirling, IBM United Kingdom Laboratories
Current Version: 1.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question or offer feedback on the SupportPac but please be aware that a response is NOT guaranteed.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.