MPL6: WebSphere MQ for Linux (zSeries) V7.0 - Performance Evaluations
MPL6 includes performance charts showing Performance measurements to present the performance capabilities of WebSphere MQ V7.0 and allow capacity planning.
This SupportPac includes:
• Performance measurements with figures and tables to present the performance capabilities of WebSphere MQ V7.0
• Interpretation of the results and their implications for designing or sizing WebSphere MQ configurations.
This SupportPac is designed for people who:
• Will be designing and implementing solutions using WebSphere MQ for Linux (zSeries) V7.0
• Want to understand the performance limits of WebSphere on this platform
• Want to understand how to tune WebSphere MQ on Linux (zSeries).
Skill Level Required
The reader should have a general awareness of the SuSE SLES 9 Operating System and of WebSphere MQ in order to make best use of this SupportPac.
New in this Release
• Chapter 10 contains measurements using revised hardware of 3 cpus and 4GB of memory whereas other chapter use 2 cpus and 2GB memory.
Authors: Peter Toghill, Craig Stirling, IBM United Kingdom Laboratories
Last updated: 04Jan10
Current Version: 1.2
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question or offer feedback on the SupportPac but please be aware that a response is NOT guaranteed.
More support for:
Software version: 7.0
Operating system(s): Linux
Reference #: 4020291
Modified date: 05 January 2010