MP6O: WebSphere MQ for HP-UX V7.0 - Performance Evaluations
MP6O includes performance charts that indicate the performance capabilities of WebSphere MQ V7.0 and allow capacity planning.
This SupportPac includes separate PDFs for both PA-RISC systems and Integrity systems:
• Performance measurements with figures and tables to present the performance capabilities of WebSphere MQ V7.0.
• Interpretation of the results and their implications for designing or sizing WebSphere MQ configurations.
This SupportPac is designed for people who
• will be designing and implementing solutions using WebSphere MQ for HP-UX V7.0.
• want to understand the performance limits of WebSphere on this platform.
• want to understand how to tune WebSphere MQ on HP-UX.
Skill Level Required
To make best use of this SupportPac you need a general awareness of the HP-UX 11i Operating System and of WebSphere MQ.
New in this Release
• Chapters 5 and 6 discuss capacity information that has been measured in the laboratory and might be useful when sizing systems.
• There is added support for the integrity platform.
Authors: Peter Toghill, Craig Stirling, IBM United Kingdom Laboratories
Last updated: 05Feb09
Current SupportPac Version: 1.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last web page refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question or offer feedback on the SupportPac but please be aware that a response is NOT guaranteed.