This SupportPac provides an RPM package containing an init script to start and stop IBM WebSphere MQ Queue Managers.
Notice: This SupportPac has been moved to the withdrawn indexes. It will be archived in February 2016.
This SupportPac provides an RPM package containing an init script to start and stop IBM WebSphere MQ Queue Managers. The init script provided complies with the Linux Standards Base requirements for init scripts.
Install this SupportPac if you want to automatically start your queue managers at system startup and shut them down at system shutdown.
Please note this SupportPac has limited capability if using with versions of MQ later than 7.0.1.
New in this Release
• Manual pages are available in PDF format before installation.
• The init script now works when /bin/sh is not Bash.
• The method used to end the queue manager can now be configured.
• The init script no longer assumes that the mqm user has a valid shell.
Skill Level Required
Suitable for Linux systems administrators.
Author: WebSphere MQ, Hursley
Last Updated: 28Apr10
Current SupportPac Version: 1.0.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
• LSB-compliant Linux system
• WebSphere MQ v6.0
1. Extract: # tar xzf msl1.tar.gz.
2. Read the licenses: # less LI_<your language>.txt Lic_<your language>.txt LA_<your language>.txt.
3. Install: # rpm -uvh MSL1-1.0.1-1.noarch.rpm .
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.