This SupportPac is a Category One (fee based) services offering for IBM Integration Bus and WebSphere Message Broker, enabling processing and validation of SWIFT FIN MT messages.
This solution enables parsing, writing, validation and manipulation/transformation of SWIFT FIN MT messages inside IBM integration brokers. This significantly accelerates the development of integration interfaces requiring SWIFT FIN MT message processing.
Enabling IBM Integration Bus or WebSphere Message Broker to process SWIFT FIN MT messages opens the way for implementation of integration interfaces for processing messages from the SWIFT network, other SWIFT processing systems, legacy systems and other non-SWIFT systems. Legacy and other systems may be those that process messages according to older versions of the SWIFT standard, or those using other formats such as fixed-length COBOL, XML, etc.
By leveraging IBM integration broker features, services built within the integration broker can be made available to consumers outside of the integration broker through available protocols such as HTTP. This allows customers to centralize SWIFT integration and processing capability whilst enjoying leverage beyond the immediate integration broker infrastructure.
Key features and components:
- Message Set Projects: Pre-packaged metadata definitions for SWIFT FIN MT messages.
- Semantic Validation: Rules based validation solution implementing a set of validation rules equivalent to SWIFT FIN MT Network Validation, delivered as Java plug-in nodes.
- Implements IBAN check digit validation in line with specification EBS 204 V3.2 (2003).
- Transformation between SWIFT FIN MT message formats and other formats for integration between the SWIFT network, SWIFT message processing applications and other applications.
- Abstraction of legacy systems bound to older versions of the SWIFT FIN MT standards.
- Cost reduction through complete validation of SWIFT FIN MT message traffic before transmission on the SWIFT network.
- Exposure of message broker based SWIFT processing functionality and validation as a service to other systems and applications.
New in this Release
- Support for SWIFT FIN MT Standards Release 2014.
- New support for IBM Integration Bus 9.0.
- Retains existing support for WebSphere Message Broker 7.0 and 8.0.
Skill Level Required
The service offering is provided by appropriately skilled personnel from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Customer personnel who will be responsible for providing ongoing support should be familiar with IBM Integration Bus and/or WebSphere Message Broker and the SWIFT FIN MT standards.
Author: IBM Ireland Development Laboratory (Industry Could Solutions)
Category: 1 (Fee based)
Last Updated: 10Jul14
Current Version: 3.0.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the IBM Integration Bus or WebSphere Message Broker product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires one of:
• WebSphere Message Broker 7.0
• WebSphere Message Broker 8.0
• IBM Integration Bus 9.0
Comprehensive installation instructions are provided with the solution documentation.
This Service Offering is available from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Please contact your local IBM representative or contact the lab directly by e-mail to Dublin Adapters Support. Send Mail
The PDF file below gives further information.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Solution brochure download||10 Jul 2014||US English||84349||FTP|
Support will be provided by the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory and will be similar to that offered for IBM products, including problem management, support responsibilities, severity levels and response times.
|Business Integration||WebSphere Message Broker||Not Applicable||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||7.0, 8.0|