This SupportPac is a Category One services offering for WebSphere Message Broker, enabling the integration of SWIFT based messaging systems with both SWIFT and non-SWIFT systems.
This SupportPac is a Category One (fee based) services offering for WebSphere Message Broker, enabling the integration of SWIFT based messaging systems with both SWIFT and non-SWIFT systems:
• Legacy systems
• Other non-SWIFT proprietary systems
• SWIFT FIN MT message based systems, using different versions of the SWIFT FIN MT standard
The solution comprises two primary components:
- SWIFT FIN MT Message Sets: Pre-packaged meta-data definitions for SWIFT FIN MT messages, delivered as Message Set projects.
- SWIFT FIN MT Validation: Rules based validation solution implementing a set of validation rules equivalent to SWIFT FIN MT Network Validation, delivered as a Java plug-in node.
Typically the metadata and validation components support the current (live) SWIFT FIN MT Standards Release, the previous SWIFT FIN MT Standards Release and the next SWIFT FIN MT Standards Release. For example, as at June 2012, the 2010, 2011 and 2012 SWIFT FIN MT Standards Releases are supported.
In addition, the solution comes with 5 days onsite services, typically used for installation and skills transfer activity.
The solution may also be used in conjunction with other message broker solutions offerings, such as the IBM FIX Engine (SupportPac IA0Q).
• Transformation between SWIFT FIN MT message formats and other formats for integration between the SWIFT network, SWIFT message processing applications and other applications.
• Abstraction of legacy systems bound to older versions of the SWIFT FIN MT standards.
New in this Release
• Support for SWIFT FIN MT standards release 2012.
• Support for WebSphere Message Broker v8.0.
Skill Level Required
The service offering is provided by appropriately skilled personnel from the IBM Ireland development laboratory. Customer personnel who will be responsible for providing ongoing support should be familiar with WebSphere Message Broker and the SWIFT FIN MT standards.
Author: IBM Ireland Industry Solutions (Smarter Cities & Financial Operations)
Category: 1 (Fee based)
Last Updated: 12Jul12
Current Version: 3.0.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
• WebSphere Message Broker 6.1
• WebSphere Message Broker 7.0
• WebSphere Message Broker 8.0
The PDF file below gives further information..
This Service Offering is available from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Please contact your local IBM representative or contact the centre directly by email or by mail at the following address:
IBM Ireland Development Laboratory
Dublin Technology Campus,
Damastown Industrial Estate,
Support will be provided by the IBM Ireland Industry Models & Assets Laboratory and will be similar to that offered for standard IBM products, including problem management, support responsibilities, APAR severity levels and associated correction times.