IA0Q: IBM Integration Bus Solution for Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Messaging
The IBM® Integration Bus Solution for Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Messaging enables integration of FIX protocol and FIX messaging in IBM MQ and IBM Integration Bus.
The IBM® Integration Bus Solution for Financial Information Exchange (FIX) Messaging provides a standalone J2SE FIX engine bridging between IBM MQ and TCP/IP, implements the FIX protocol specification and delivers FIX message models (message sets) to enable the parsing, processing and writing of FIX format messages in IBM Integration Bus.
By leveraging IBM integration broker features, services built within the integration broker can be made available to consumers outside of the integration broker through available protocols such as HTTP. This allows customers to centralise FIX integration and processing capability whilst enjoying leverage beyond the immediate integration broker infrastructure.
Key features and components:
- Supports FIX 4.0 through 4.4, FIX 5.0 and FIXT 1.1.
- Enables integration of FIX messaging with other parts of the enterprise such as order management, back office and legacy systems, warehousing and analytics.
- Used with IBM MQ and optionally IBM Integration Bus to meet FIX message routing and transformation requirements.
- Flexible configuration supporting deployment into highly available enterprise middleware and database management system topologies.
- Delivers a standalone J2SE based FIX engine, bridging FIX message traffic between FIX protocol on TCP/IP and IBM MQ.
- Delivers FIX message models (message sets) for IBM Integration Bus enabling parsing, processing and writing of FIX messages in the integration broker.
- Support for secure features such as RACF on IBM z/OS, SSL/TLS, enterprise access control systems, encryption of configuration passwords.
Skill Level Required
The service offering is provided by appropriately skilled personnel from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Customer personnel who will be responsible for providing ongoing support should be familiar with IBM Integration Bus and the FIX protocol specifications.
Author: IBM Ireland Development Laboratory (IBM Watson FSS)
Category: 1 (Fee based)
Last updated: 07Dec17
Current Version: 3.0.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the IBM Integration Bus product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
This SupportPac supports:
- IBM Integration Bus 10.0
- IBM Integration Bus 9.0
Comprehensive installation instructions are provided with the solution documentation.
This Service Offering is available from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Please contact your local IBM representative or contact the lab directly by e-mail to Dublin Adapters Support. Send Mail
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|ia0q.pdf||07 Dec 2017||US English||217821||FTP|
Support will be provided by the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory and will be similar to that offered for IBM products, including problem management, support responsibilities, severity levels and response times.
|Business Integration||IBM Integration Bus||10.0, 9.0|
More support for:
IBM Integration Bus
Software version: 9.0
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Platform Independent, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Reference #: 4006253
Modified date: 19 December 2017
Translate this page: