IA91 provides the ability to cache data in-memory within an execution group or across brokers.
This SupportPac allows a message flow to store and retrieve data in-memory within an execution group or across brokers, allowing for fast access to transient data.
Use this SupportPac instead of a database for temporary data. Store data in one flow, access it in another flow, even another broker.
New in this Release
• Create new installation process for Toolkit installation more compatible with V7 & V8.
• Added CacheNode-based ESQL routines for compatability with original V5 IA91 ESQL versions.
• Fixed ESQL routines to try to detect null keys/data fields better.
• Fixed trace output in several classes.
• Update instructions for InitCacheSample program.
• Ensure current ESQL functions work consistently across V6 and V7; create new V7 specific versions of ESQL get/create allowing NULL to be stored in Cache.
Author: Tony Hays, EI Communications Practice, IBM Global Services, USA
Last Updated: 07Mar12
Current Version: 3.8
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
• WebSphere Message Broker.
• WebSphere MQ (for broker cache).
• V6 only – Requires fix IY77292 or CSD01 for broker level caching
To install this SupportPac with V6.x or V7 or V8:
1. Copy ia91.wbimb.zip to a temporary directory.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip .
3. This will create the necessary files. If you use other unzip programs, ensure you specify the option to re-create stored directories.
4. You may delete ia91.wbimb.zip
5. Complete usage and implementation instructions are provided in the documentation.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|ia91.wbimb.zip||07 Mar 2012||US English||646844||HTTP|
|ia91.wmqi.zip||29 Jun 2007||US English||172841||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question or offer feedback on the SupportPac but please be aware that a response is NOT guaranteed.
Please read the license file that accompanies the SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.