IA91: WebSphere Message Broker – CacheNodes Broker Domain data store
IA91 provides the ability to cache data in-memory within an execution group or across brokers.
This SupportPac allows a message flow to store and retrieve data in-memory within an execution group or across brokers, allowing for fast access to transient data.
Use this SupportPac instead of a database for temporary data. Store data in one flow, access it in another flow, even another broker.
New in this Release
• Added “service:” URL support within CacheConfig node for using JDBC configurable services in V7 and beyond.
• Added support for using JVM properties ($propertyName) for the values used in Cache Trace file name and Cache Config URLs.
• Replaced new installation process for Toolkit installation more compatible with V9 and V10.
• Ensured that CachePut nodes use a default value for Life of Data in case string is not numeric.
• Tested against IBM Information Bus V9 and V10.
• Added Prerequisite section to document required software and compile workaround.
• Cleaned up tracing outputs.
Author: Tony Hays, EI Communications Practice, IBM Global Services, USA
Last Updated: 31May17
Current Version: 3.9
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last web page refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
• IBM Integration Bus V9.0 or later
To install this SupportPac:
1. Copy ia91.wbimb.zip to a temporary directory.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip .
3. This will create the necessary files. If you use other unzip programs, ensure you specify the option to re-create stored directories.
4. You may delete ia91.wbimb.zip.
5. Complete usage and implementation instructions are provided in the documentation.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|ia91.wbimb.zip||31 May 2017||US English||1028241||HTTP|
|ia91.wmqi.zip||29 Jun 2007||US English||172841||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question or offer feedback on the SupportPac but please be aware that a response is NOT guaranteed.
Please read the license file that accompanies the SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.
More support for:
IBM Integration Bus
Software version: 9.0, 10.0
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, IBM i, Linux, Platform Independent, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Reference #: 4005877
Modified date: 01 June 2017
Translate this page: