This SupportPac contains software componentry which can convert from an MQeFields object to an XML representation, and vice-versa.
This SupportPac contains software componentry which can convert from an MQeFields object to an XML representation, and vice-versa. Most classes within the WebSphere MQ Everyplace product derive from the MQeFields class, so this functionality also works for XML conversion of MQeMsgObject messages and registry classes.
There are several uses for this SupportPac:
- User code can render MQeFields-encoded data into readable XML for output in trace and logging information.
As a readable queue store.
- Using an example XML adapter, an appropriately configured queue can store all messages in XML format on the disk, and recover them when required. When stored to disk, the resultant XML files are humanly readable.
To view messages and registry entries on disk.
- An example program supplied within this SupportPac reads files in the MQeFields data format and outputs an XML representation. Using this tool, the contents of non-encrypted message files on queues can be viewed as can the contents of non-encrypted registry configuration information files. This can be useful when debugging applications or during problem diagnosis.
To exchange XML messages with WebSphere MQ.
- The SupportPac contains an example transformer class, for use with the WebSphere MQ bridge functionality of the WebSphere MQ Everyplace product. When any WebSphere MQ Everyplace messages arrives at the bridge, this transformer converts it into an WebSphere MQ message whereby the payload of the message contains an XML string.
To exchange information with WebSphere Business Integration Brokers.
- As above, using the example transformer supplied within this SupportPac allows content from an WebSphere MQ Everyplace application to be freely exchanged with a WebSphere Business Integration Broker application. The XML parser in WebSphere Business Integration Brokers can freely use fields within XML-formatted message. Messages in the correct XML format can be sent freely from MQSI back to an WebSphere MQ Everyplace application.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
The following change has been made in this release (1.1):
- this release has been upgraded to work with WebSphere MQ Everyplace v220.127.116.11 or above.
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ or WBI product that this SupportPac applies to. The date on the right is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage:
The SupportPac requires:
WebSphere MQ Everyplace for Multiplatforms V18.104.22.168 or above.
To install the SupportPac:
1.Copy ea01.zip to a directory of choice.
2.Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip . Ensure you select the option to recreate stored sub-directories.
3.You may delete ea01.zip.
4.Follow the steps provided in the User Guide to complete the installation.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
Please read the LICENSE2 TXT file that accompanies the SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.