MS0G supplies a number of utilities for reporting, diagnosing and repairing WebSphere MQ clusters.
This SupportPac supplies a number of utilities for reporting, diagnosing and repairing WebSphere MQ clusters.
The supplied utilities can be used to:
- capture the state of a cluster and report it
- clean up unwanted references to objects within a cluster
- handle unwanted messages on the SYSTEM.CLUSTER.TRANSMIT.QUEUE
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
The following changes have been made in this release:
- now supports WebSphere MQ V5.3
- C parameter added
- OS/400 enabled
- check command added.
Author: Andrew Banks, WebSphere MQ, Hursley
Initial Release: 18Oct01
Last Update: 13Sept02
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ or WBI product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
This SupportPac requires:
- WebSphere MQ V5.3 or MQSeries V5.2
- SupportPac MA88 (MQSeries classes for Java and MQSeries classes for Java Message Service)
To install the SupportPac:
1. Copy ms0g.zip to a directory of choice
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip .
3. You may delete ms0g.zip
4. Follow the steps provided in the readme.txt file to complete the installation and for details on usage.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question and return email address using the 'rate this page' below, but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.