SPAZIO XSP Base is a basic file transfer over IBM WebSphere MQ (MQSeries).
SPAZIO XSP Base is a basic file transfer over IBM MQSeries. It provides the following functions:
- A file is split into a number of blocks (configurable length) and each block is sent over as an MQSeries messages.
- Basic file attributes are stored in an XML Message (DTD and documentation provided).
- Simple protocol information are added to the blocks (stored in message descriptors) in such a way that on the receiving end the proper order of the blocks can be preserved and the file integrity can be kept. The protocol does not use the message grouping feature built in some MQSeries versions.
- SPAZIO XSP will thus start reconstructing the file only when the last block has been received.
- File integrity is assured by SPAZIO; delivery is assured by the underlying MQSeries connectivity.
- SPAZIO XSP is based on a published format, so that anyone will be able to write his own application to deal with XSP based transfers.
The Java source code provided can be used directly to setup simple command line based file transfers or can be tailored to implement more complex XSP based file transfers.
SPAZIO XSPBase is a free software product. The Java source code provided can be used directly to setup simple command line based file transfers or can be tailored to implement more complex XSP based file transfers.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
The following changes have been made in this release:
» SPAZIO XSP Base is now supported as an open source project, with standard open source packaging
and build scripts
» The source code is no longer written in Java, but supplied instead in portable C language
» The transmission of large files has been improved
Author: Federico Demi, Primeur Srl
Last Updated: 21Oct03
Current Version: 2.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ or WBI product
that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
This package has been tested on; AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Microsoft Windows and Linux.
Please visit the Primeur web site (link below) to obtain the latest copies of SPAZIO XSP Base products
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 4 SupportPacs are provided by third party suppliers (for example, customers, business partners, vendors) and not from IBM. The material is provided without any warranty or support from IBM. Any special support arrangements may be described within any downloaded material or on the third party supplier's Web site.
By making any material available for downloading from this site, IBM is making no endorsement of any of these third party suppliers, or of their products.