This SupportPac contains a simple pipe line program (Q) which takes messages from one source and outputs to a target.
Q takes messages from one source and outputs to a target. The operation of the pipe is controlled by switches to the program. The source and target can either be the console, a Queue or a Topic.
• To browse the formatted contents of a queue.
• To move/copy messages from one queue to another.
• To load a set of test messages from a file.
• To generate a set of simple test messages.
For example, put 25 10K messages 5 seconds apart.
• To act as a queue splitter. Take all messages of one queue and re-put to two different queues.
New in this Release
• Support for WebSphere MQ V7 features.
• Publish/Subscribe capability.
• Additional platform support.
Author: WebSphere MQ Development, Hursley
Last Updated: 17May12
Current SupportPac Version: 6.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ or WBI product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
Any version of WebSphere MQ - running on the supported Operating System platforms.
To install the SupportPac:
1. Download ma01.zip to a temporary directory.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip. If you use other unzip programs, ensure you specify the option to re-create stored directories.
3. This will create the necessary files and directories.
4. Follow the instructions provided in the readme file.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|ma01.zip||17 May 2012||US English||7970564||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.