This SupportPac supplies WBI Message Broker V5/WebSphere Message Broker V6 plug-in node that constructs an e-mail message from a XML input message.
WITHDRAWN: Now in WebSphere Message Broker 6.1
This SupportPac supplies WBI Message Broker V5 / WebSphere Message Broker V6 plug-in node that constructs an e-mail message from a XML input message. Included is a simple SMTP client. On AIX, Linux (on Intel) and Solaris the sendmail command is supported.
Versions are supplied for use in the Microsoft Windows XP, AIX, Linux (on Intel), Solaris and z/OS environments along with source code and documentation.
This SupportPac is designed for people who:
• Want to send an e-mail message based on a XML message
• Are interested in the design of extension nodes for WBI Message Broker V5 and WebSphere Message Broker V6
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
• WebSphere Message Broker V6 install procedure updated.
Author: Arjan Van Vught
Last Updated: 03Nov06
Current Version: 1.10
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ or WBI product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage:
This SupportPac provides a plug-in node to be used with the IBM WBI Message Broker V5 and above. For normal use, there are no other prerequisite products other than those required by IBM WBI Message Broker V5 itself. If any changes are to be made to the plug-in node, an appropriate C++ compiler is required.
To install the SupportPac:
1. Copy ia07.zip to a temporary directory.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip .
3. This will create the necessary files. If you use other unzip programs, ensure you specify the option to re-create stored directories.
4. You may delete ia07.zip.
5. Usage and implementation instructions are provided in the User Guide.
The link below contains SupportPac documentation in PDF format. Refer to URL:
http://www.adobe.com for an Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.