WA82 illustrates the use of the MQSeries Workflow Web Client.
The Web credit example illustrates the use of the MQSeries Workflow Web Client. It shows how to start a workflow process from a web application, access backend data (DB2 Database) from Java Server Pages invoked as part of a business process from the Web Client and how to store data back to the DB2 database through a User-defined Program Execution Server. The User-defined Program Execution Server is provided as a Java program and as an MQSeries Integrator Message Flow. Complete source code is provided.
This SupportPac can be used for demonstrations of some of the more sophisticated functions of the MQSeries Workflow Web Client and as a baseline for your own developments.
It can also be used to demonstrate an end-to-end scenario involving MQSeries Workflow, the MQSeries Workflow Web Client and MQSeries Integrator V2.x
NEW IN THIS RELEASE (V1.5 released 9 June 2003)
The following changes have been made in this release:
- updated the SupportPac for rebranding of base products
- fixed a number of bugs in the various web pages for WebSphere Application Server 5.0
- added a batch file to create the customer database
- added a WebSphere Business Integration Workbench Model for the business process as well as support for the WebSphere Business Integration Monitor.
This SupportPac requires:
- WebSphere MQ Workflow 3.4 or higher with a configured Web Client (only WebSphere Application Server V5)
- Java 2 Standard Edition 1.3
- WebSphere MQ Java Support must be installed (SupportPac MA88)
- Xerces-J XML Parser Version 2.x (available from xml.apache.org)
- WebSphere MQ Integrator V2.1 or higher (if the message flow is used to implement the UPES)
I- nternet Explorer 6.0 or higher (Netscape/Mozilla is not supported)
To install the SupportPac:
1. Download wa82.zip to the installation directory of MQSeries Workflow, for example \fmcwinnt or /usr/lpp/fmc.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip
3. This will create the necessary files and sub-directories. If you use other unzip programs, ensure you specify the option to re-create stored directories.
4. You may delete wa82.zip
5. Point your web browser to <MQWFDir>/Scenario/WebCredit/Readme.html to complete the installation of the SupportPac.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
Please read the LICENSE2 TXT file that accompanies the SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.