MA7K provides a trigger monitor (TM) which runs as a Windows service and is linked with the WebSphere MQ client libraries for both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
This SupportPac provides a trigger monitor (TM) which runs as a Windows service and is linked with the WebSphere MQ client library. This program is designed to be run only by the Windows service control manager (SCM) and reports its status to the Windows event log.
Customers wishing to automate the start-up of a Windows MQ Client trigger monitor should consider using this SupportPac. This service would be started instead of the supplied client trigger monitor (runmqtmc).
New in this Release
The following changes have been made in this release:
1. Fix for bug with GetLastError instead of errno.
2. Added Support for 64bit Windows.
3. Removed Support for MQ v6.
4. Added Support for MQ v7.
5. Removed of support for Notes API v 5.0.11 and 6.5.4.
6. Added support for Notes 8.5.x.
7. Added support for running MQ Service Objects on the client side (BETA).
8. Added documentation on MQ security requirements for MA7K functions.
Author: Jeff Lowrey, IBM Software Services for WebSphere
Last Updated: 29Jun11
Current Version: 1.5
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
Microsoft Windows and
WebSphere MQ V7.0 Client or Server and optionally
Lotus Notes V7 or V8.5 if triggering Notes agents is desired.
To install the SupportPac:
1. Copy ma7k.zip or ma7k64.zip to a temporary directory
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip.
3. This will create the necessary files.
4. Follow the instructions in the readme.txt file to complete the installation and to understand how to use the SupportPac.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|ma7k.zip||29 Jun 2011||US English||326797||HTTP|
|ma7k64.zip||29 Jun 2011||US English||297981||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.