WITHDRAWN: MA7K: WebSphere MQ for Windows - Trigger monitor service
MA7K provides a trigger monitor (TM) which runs as a Windows service and is linked with the WebSphere MQ client libraries for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Notice: This SupportPac has now been moved to GitHub and can be found here.
This SupportPac provides a trigger monitor (TM) that runs as a Windows service and is linked with the WebSphere MQ client library. This program is designed to be run only by the Windows service control manager (SCM) and reports its status to the Windows event log.
Customers wishing to automate the start-up of a Windows MQ Client trigger monitor should consider using this SupportPac. This service would be started instead of the supplied client trigger monitor (runmqtmc).
New in this Release
The following changes have been made in this release:
1. Deprecated Notes functionality.
2. Removed Notes binaries.
3. Added support for MQ v8.0.
4. Added support for channel user names and channel passwords.
5. Rewrote documentation as PDF rather than plain text file.
6. Took MQ Service Object functionality out of beta.
7. Added an update.exe program to change the registry from the console.
Author: Jeff Lowrey, IBM Software Services for WebSphere
Last Updated: 09Dec14
Current Version: 1.6
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last web page refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
Microsoft Windows and WebSphere MQ V7.0 Client or Server.
Support for WebSphere MQ V8 features are included.
To install the SupportPac:
1. Copy ma7k.zip to a directory.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip or another zip utility.
3. This will create the necessary files.
4. Follow the instructions in the included PDF file to complete the installation and to understand how to use the SupportPac.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|ma7k.zip||09 Dec 2014||US English||702609||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.
More support for:
Software version: 7.0, 8.0
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 4000149
Modified date: 02 October 2015
Translate this page: