The MQSeries Exerciser is a CICS-based interactive utility that allows a user to issue MQM MVS/ESA calls and commands dynamically.
The MQSeries Exerciser is a CICS-based interactive utility that allows a user to issue MQM MVS/ESA calls and commands dynamically. It provides a simple framework for customers to become familiar with the MQI, System Management functions and Application Programming considerations within the CICS MVS/ESA environment.
The MQSeries/ESA Exerciser will be useful to MQSeries/ESA customers who wish to ensure optimum benefit as they plan their use of Messaging and Queuing in their System and Application Design. Systems
Analysts and Applications Designers will use the Exerciser to model the flow of MQSeries applications/messages and explore the most effective management of their system as it uses the MQSeries product.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE
The following changes have been made in this release:
- function added to support MQSeries for OS/390 V2.1 and supply load modules compiled and linked with LE/370 as well as Cobol2.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage:
This SupportPac requires:
MQSeries for MVS/ESA V1.4, or later
CICS for MVS/ESA V4.1, or later
Cobol2 or LE/370
To install the SupportPac:
1. Copy ms10.zip to a temporary directory.
2. Uncompress using InfoZip's Unzip.
3. This will create the necessary library files.
4. Follow the instructions in the readme.txt file on how to transfer the MVS library files to TSO then use the User's Guide to complete the installation and get the exerciser working.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
Please read the LICENSE2 TXT file that accompanies the SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.