MH04: WebSphere MQ - Queue Statistics Tool
This SupportPac provides simple command line tools (xmqqstat and xmqqstab) to display various statistics and information about local queues.
The tools provided in this SupportPac display several queue statistics as well as information about applications using that one or more queues. All the statistics and information can be displayed on a set interval and optionally recorded to a file.
To troubleshoot application issues.
To determine the message throughput on a queue.
To monitor and record the activity on a queue.
To display which applications are using a queue.
Skill Level Required
This SupportPac requires a working knowledge of WebSphere MQ administration on the supported platforms.
New in this Release
• Added support for SSL.
• Added support for the MQSERVER environment variable.
• Added support for the MQCHLLIB/MQCHLTAB environment variables.
• Added new option -b to use a specific client channel table.
• Added new option -d to run Xmqqstat for a set period of time.
• Added new option -e to display extended stats for Xmqqstat.
• Option -h for Xmqqstat now works properly for z/OS.
• On CTRL-C, shut down cleanly Xmqqstat.
• Fixed various bugs.
• New Xmqqstab tool.
Author: Oliver Fisse, IBM Software Services for WebSphere (ISSW)
Current SupportPac Version: 1.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires WebSphere MQ V6 or V7 running on the supported Operating System platforms.
1. Download mh04.zip to a temporary location.
2. Uncompress mh04.zip with your favourite tool to a location of your choice.
3. This will create the necessary files and directory.
Follow the instructions in the documentation (mh04.pdf) for configuration
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.