The IBM CICS SupportPac family provides you with a range of downloadable code and documentation that complements the CICS family of products. The majority of SupportPacs are available at no charge to users. Others can be purchased as fee based services from IBM.
- The terms and conditions under which a SupportPac is supplied are contained in a multi-lingual set of license files which is delivered with the SupportPac.
- The "View all: by Category" and "View all: By Platform" pages are updated every time an existing CICS SupportPac is updated or a new one released. You can receive automatic notification of changes by subscribing to at least one of the following:
- IBM_CICS on Twitter that includes most documents included in the Support emails like new or updated SupportPacs. Tweets are done on a regular basis.
- Support emails that include new and updated content including SupportPacs. technotes, APARs, and other documents when they are published. You decide if you want to receive it daily or weekly.
- RSS feeds that include new and updated content including technotes, APARs, and other documents when they are published.
- The indicators in the last column of the tables in the "View all: by Category" and "View all: By Platform" pages show whether the SupportPac has been recently released or updated.
- SupportPacs downloads can employ any of three formats: zip, tar.z, and pdf.
Questions regarding CICS SupportPacs
If you wish to contact the CICS SupportPacs administrator, then on this or any of the SupportPac pages, click on the stars under "Rate this page" then enter your question and click "Submit". If you would like a reply, ensure that you include your e-mail address.
CICS/TS CICS TS CICS Transaction Server