IBM Workload Simulator Plug-in for Eclipse provides a graphical user interface to IBM Workload Simulator for z/OS.
IBM Workload Simulator Plug-in for Eclipse provides easy access through a graphical user interface (GUI) on the workstation to Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390. The GUI provides the ability to help manage the test process and automatically generate Workload Simulator scripts and networks from VTAM and CPI-C trace data.
- V184.108.40.206 (14 June 2012) - Current release
- Bug fixes
- V220.127.116.11 (11 May 2012)
- Initial release
The following minimum hardware levels are required:
The following software is also required:
- IBM Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390 V1.1, or later
- One of the following levels of the Microsoft Windows operating system:
- Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
- One of the following Eclipse-based platforms:
1. The WSIM_server_v1102.zip file contains components that need to be installed by your system programmer on the host system where Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390 is installed. Please see the WSIM Server Readme PDF for more information on the server installation.
2. To install the plug-in, click on the HTTP link (in Download table, below). This will take you to a web page with further instructions.
|WSIM Server Readme PDF||US English||20480|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|WSIM Server||11 May 2012||US English||4419584||HTTP|
|WSIM Plug-in||31 Aug 2012||US English||76054028||HTTP|
This plug-in is available at no charge to all licensed users of IBM Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390 V1, or later. It is supplied under the standard terms and conditions of the IBM International Program License Agreement (IPLA) and of the associated License Information and other documentation, and provides a defect correction entitlement for those licensed users entitled to service for IBM Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390 V1, or later. Service is available for this plug-in for as long as the IBM Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390 product with which the plug-in is to be used is generally supported by IBM. In addition, IBM reserves the right to discontinue service on this plug-in when it is withdrawn from marketing by IBM. Please reference "IBM Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390" as the entitled product when contacting IBM and requesting support for this plug-in.
|Software Development||Workload Simulator for z/OS and OS/390||Plug-in||z/OS||1.1|