A tool with an easy cleanup capabilities for the IBM Cognos audit logging database.
The IBM AuditDBCleanup tool provides easy cleanup capabilities of the IBM Cognos audit logging database, allowing old database records to be deleted regularly based on a timestamp.
1. Supported databases are all the conformance audit logging databases: DB2, Informix, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase.
2. Can be used on Windows and UNIX in two ways: via User Interface or via command line
3. Takes full advantage of the existing JDBC drivers found in webapps\p2pd\WEB-INF\lib
IBM Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
• JRE version 1.6.x or higher must be installed (same version used by IBM Cognos)
1. Download the ZIP file.
2. Extracts its contents to bin\utilities\IBM_AuditDBCleanup directory.
3. Please read the IBM_AuditDBCleanup.pdf for details on how to use the tool.
|DB Audit (IBM Cognos 10.2.1)||English||133466|
|DB Audit (IBM Cognos 10.2)||English||133865|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page