IBM Cognos BI AuditDBCleanup
A tool with easy cleanup capabilities for the IBM Cognos Cognos Business Intelligence Administration audit logging database.
The IBM AuditDBCleanup tool provides easy cleanup capabilities for IBM Cognos audit logging databases, allowing old database records to be deleted regularly based on a timestamp.
1. Supported databases are all the conformance audit logging databases: DB2, Informix, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase.
2. Can be used on Windows and UNIX in two ways: via User Interface or via command line
3. Takes full advantage of the existing JDBC drivers found in webapps\p2pd\WEB-INF\lib
IBM Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
• JRE version 1.6.x or higher must be installed (same version used by IBM Cognos)
1. Download the .zip file.
2. Extracts its contents to bin\utilities\IBM_AuditDBCleanup directory.
3. Please read the IBM_AuditDBCleanup.pdf for details on how to use the tool.
|DB Audit (IBM Cognos 10.2.1)||English||133466|
|DB Audit (IBM Cognos 10.2)||English||133865|
Comments & Feedback:
Email any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Leave contact information and comments at the bottom of this page
More support for:
Cognos Business Intelligence
Software Development Kit
Software version: 10.2, 10.2.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 4036642
Modified date: 2014-01-30