IBM Cognos From Log Errors to Technotes Utility
This tool shows the IBM Cognos technotes associated with an error code from the cogserver.log file.
You have to select a cogserver.log file and a date interval. A list will be displayed, containing the lines with errors in the cogserver.log. By double clicking a line in the list, a web page is open, with the list of the technotes referring to this error from the IBM Cognos support site.
· To quickly get information about an error in the cogserver.log
· To visualize all the errors in the cogserver.log in a given time interval
· To get the technotes associated with an error
· Sun Microsystems Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or IBM JRE
· JRE version 1.6 or higher must be installed and in the system path
Extract all files from the attached zip file.
You may run the tool in two ways:
1. From the Windows Explorer, double click the LogsToDCF.jar element
2. From a command line (in Windows or Linux), type java -jar LogsToDCF.jar
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos From Log Errors to Techn||11/09/2010||English||121444||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page