This tool shows the IBM Cognos technotes associated with an error code from the cogserver.log file.
You have to select a cogserver.log file and a date interval. A list will be displayed, containing the lines with errors in the cogserver.log. By double clicking a line in the list, a web page is open, with the list of the technotes referring to this error from the IBM Cognos support site.
· To quickly get information about an error in the cogserver.log
· To visualize all the errors in the cogserver.log in a given time interval
· To get the technotes associated with an error
· Sun Microsystems Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or IBM JRE
· JRE version 1.6 or higher must be installed and in the system path
Extract all files from the attached zip file.
You may run the tool in two ways:
1. From the Windows Explorer, double click the LogsToDCF.jar element
2. From a command line (in Windows or Linux), type java -jar LogsToDCF.jar
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos From Log Errors to Techn||11/09/2010||English||121444||FTP|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.