This is a full installation of IBM Rational AppScan Standard Edition Version 22.214.171.124, IBM Rational AppScan Express Edition is the same installation.
This download is a full version of AppScan, and can be used to update an earlier version of AppScan or to install AppScan for the first time.
The download includes an optional component: Generic Server Client (GSC), which AppScan requires for scanning Web Services.
If you have a valid AppScan license you will be able to use this version for testing your site. If you do not have a license you will be able to use this version, like any other, on the AppScan test site only.
Hardware and software requirements are listed in the Getting Started Guide and main User Guide that are included in the download package at IBM Fix Central. These documents are also available at the IBM Publications Center.
No previous version of AppScan is required.
|Getting Started Guide||English||400000|
After downloading the installation pack to your computer, double-click the Setup Launcher and follow the simple on-line instructions.
- The download package is available at IBM Fix Central, http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/
- Select these filters:
- Product Group: Rational
- Product: IBM Rational AppScan Standard Edition
- Installed Version: 126.96.36.199
- Platform: Windows
- Product Group: Rational
- Click Continue.
- On the Identify Fixes page, leave the default setting (All), and click Continue.
- Select result: RASS-Windows-188.8.131.52-Fixpack2
- At the bottom of the page select a download method:
- Download using Download Director (default), or
- Download using your browser (HTTP)
- Click Continue. and 2 downloads are displayed:
- 184.108.40.206-AppScan_Setup.exe (230.32 MB)
- 220.127.116.11-GSC_Setup.exe (263.65 MB)
- ADVISORY: Which download package to choose?
- If you will be scanning Web Services, select both.
- If you will be scanning only regular applications, select the first check-box only.
- Click Download Now
How critical is this fix?
Known side effects
If the Rational AppScan installation file is used to upgrade an earlier version of Rational AppScan that included the Generic Service Client, the tool might be removed during the installation process. If this happens, simply download and install 18.104.22.168-GSC_Setup.exe from IBM Fix Central, as described above.
|PK86841||Multi-step operation recording loses state when record is paused and unpaused.|
|PK79557||Cannot scan by domain, only IP address|
|PK86365||Multi-step operations scan crashing at 60% test|
|PK83524||Invalid Unicode characters in AFF prevents AppScan from Scanning site|
|PK86808||AppScan only exports a small part of the .scan's data to XML|
|PK87007||AppScan 22.214.171.124 crashes during the Test phase due to uncaught exception|
|PK86281||AppScan can't scan starting URL that results in 403 error|
|PK82399||FP "Authentication Bypass Using SQL Injection"|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|IBM Fix Central||6/9/2009||English||4900000||FC|
PK79557, PK82399, PK83524, PK84449, PK85424, PK85607, PK86281, PK86365, PK86808, PK86841, PK87007, PK87129