This document describes how to download and install iFix005 on IBM Rational Quality Manager Version 2.0.1
This iFix is an upgrade of IBM Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 that includes several defect fixes.
- You must have version 2.0.1 already installed before performing the upgrade.
- Refer to the system requirements (below) before upgrading to ensure that your system meets or exceeds the minimum required configuration.
- Review the installation instructions (below) before installing to understand any known issues.
Note: The APARs that were fixed in this release are in addition to the APARS that were addressed in Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 iFix1, Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 iFix2, Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 iFix3, and Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 iFix4.
Installing Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 iFix005You can install this iFix using the Update Packages wizard in the IBM Installation Manager. By default, the iFix is installed directly from the IBM update repository. However, it is also available for download on the Jazz Community web site and at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps to download and install this upgrade to Rational Quality Manager:
- Download the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager zip file from the All Downloads tab on the Jazz Community web site or from the bottom of this page.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file to a directory called "updatesite."
- Run the IBM Installation Manager.
- Select Preferences from the Install Manager File menu. On the Repositories page, click the Add Repository button, browse to the directory (e.g., "updatesite") that you created in Step 2, and click OK. Check the box for the new location and click OK.
- On the main Installation Manager menu, click the Update icon to proceed with the upgrade installation.
The iFix is available for download on the Jazz Community web site and at the bottom of this page.
The APARs fixed in this release are listed below. See the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager 2.0.1 iFix5 - Release Notes for all other fixes included in this release.
|PM18997||Error performing mass updates on Test Cases|
|PM19843||36510: Unable to create new keywords after inserting a keyword into the script|
|PM19884||36519: Show Filters icon is not displayed|
|PM20860||37433: Req Pro requirements migrated from Test Manager never update "suspect" status when requirements change|
|PM21035||Upgrade from RQM 22.214.171.124 to 2.0.1 corrupts Process Configuration Source|
|PM21649||RQM schedule starts before RTC build is finished|
|PM21652||No build definition after deleting build records|
|PM22169||Duplicate functionality fails with artifacts that have long names (37450)|
|PM22170||Timeout for Duplicate job is too short - duplicate fails with no user feedback (38522)|
|PM22171||Duplicate can fail with special characters in artifact name (38523)|
|PM22213||RQM requirements which are deleted from ReqPro cause Requirement Import to hang|
|PM22217||Import wizard not refreshing project list in connection|
|PM22234||Unable to start server : org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'repository' not found.|
|PM22399||Custom sections of test plans with double-quotes do not display correctly in PDF|
|PM22434||Execution Schedule does not run|
|PM22480||Association with a test plan changes test case queries in unexpected ways|
|PM22496||Error 500 when generating a parent Testplan detail report|
|PM22594||Error 500 when generating a Test Plan detail report for a test plan with datapools removed|
|PM23967||RQM: Printing a Test Case result in normal view results in error|
|PM24096||TM/RQM migration with CQ|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|RQM 2.0.1 iFix005 (Standard)||10/13/2010||English||382000000||HTTP|
|RQM 2.0.1 iFix005 (Express)||10/13/2010||English||382000000||HTTP|
Known problems are documented in the form of individual technotes in the Support knowledge base at Rational Quality Manager Support. As problems are discovered and resolved, the knowledge base is updated. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workarounds or solutions to problems.
The following link opens a customized query of the live Support knowledge base:
|Software Development||Rational Quality Manager Express Edition||Installation||Linux, Windows||2.0.1||Express Edition|
Problems (APARS) fixed