IBM Rational versions 7.0.4 and 7.1.2 are releases for the 7.x Team products. They include fixes and new features.
These are versions 7.0.4 and 7.1.2 of the Rational Team products; both are modification releases. These are the next modification releases following versions 7.0.3 and 7.1.1.
Rational 7.1.2 Team products:
- Rational ClearCase
- Rational ClearQuest
- Rational RequistePro
Rational 7.0.4 Team products:
- Rational Project Console
- Rational SoDA
Licensing for versions 7.0.4 and 7.1.2:
- Rational License Key Server 8.1.1
- Rational License Key Administrator 8.1.1
- 7.0.4, 7.1.2, and the 8.1.1 licensing components are aligned releases. They are supported for use with each other when installed on the same machine. For download information regarding these versions, refer to the Download Package section of this document.
- As part of the licensing changes introduced in this release, the License Key Administrator program is now a separate installation. See the release notes and documentation of your product for further information.
- Rational Robot is no longer available with the Rational Team products after the 7.0.3.x modification release. You cannot upgrade to later releases of the Team products if Rational Robot is installed. For more information, see technote 1449429.
- Rational TestManager is no longer available with the Rational Team products after the 7.0.2.x modification release. You cannot upgrade to later releases of the Team products if the stand-alone Rational TestManager is installed. For more information, see technote 1375824.
Versions of Rational Team products prior to 7.0.2 and 7.1.0 must be uninstalled using the IBM Rational MSI Uninstall Tool.
Read the release notes of your individual products to determine what is required before you can install a 7.1.2 or 7.0.4 Rational team product. For the 7.1.2 release, refer to the Information Center of the respective products for the release notes:
7.0.4 documentation is available in the IBM Publications Center. To find your product's release notes, select your "country/region/language", then click "Search for publications" and enter Rational 7.0.4 in the "Search on" field.
The 7.0.4 and 7.1.2 releases of these products utilize IBM Installation Manager for deployment. You use this utility to install, update, and modify your selected products. Each product includes the initial installer for Installation Manager itself. For more information on Installation Manager, refer to the Installation Manager Information Center.
For initial installations, the IBM Rational Team versions 7.1.2 and 7.0.4 are full product downloads. You must download the installation files from Passport Advantage or the IBM Software Group OEM Portal.
Passport Advantage customers
Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express customers are required to sign in to Passport Advantage Online to access the actual files.
Non-Passport Advantage customers
If you or your organization did not purchase your software and support through Passport Advantage or Passport Advantage Express, you are required to sign in to the new IBM Software Group OEM Portal to access the actual files. This includes customers with Flexible Contract Type (FCT) license purchases and IBM Business Partners.
For assistance with the IBM Software Group OEM Portal, please visit eCustomer care.
ClearCase and ClearQuest Eclipse extensions for the Software Development Platform
Here are the site downloads for the ClearCase Remote Client (CCRC) and ClearQuest Eclipse plugins for the Rational Software Development Platform. These sites are not included with the main product installation files. For information on these extensions, see these technotes for ClearCase Remote Client and ClearQuest, respectively:
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
The Passport Advantage Online Help Instructional Videos will guide Passport Advantage customers through the download and CD ordering processes.
If you are unable to download the 7.1.2 or 7.0.4 release, contact the Passport Advantage help desk.
|Software Development||Rational ClearQuest||General Information||7.1.2|
|Software Development||Rational Common Licensing||General Information||8.1.1|
|Software Development||Rational ProjectConsole||General Information||7.0.4|
|Software Development||Rational RequisitePro||General Information||7.1.2|
|Software Development||Rational SoDA||General Information||7.0.4|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.