IBM Rational Insight 126.96.36.199 includes defect fixes of previous versions of Rational Insight and support for more data sources.
Rational Insight 188.8.131.52 contains support for IBM Rational Project Conductor 1.0 and IBM Rational DOORS 184.108.40.206. It also enforces licensing and requires specific license keys for Rational Insight.
The Rational Insight 220.127.116.11 fix pack can be installed from scratch, or on an existing installation of Rational Insight 1.0 or Rational Insight 18.104.22.168.
For a new installation of Rational Insight 22.214.171.124, make sure that:
- You have the installation media of Rational Insight 1.0 Multilingual.
- The repository for the Rational Insight 126.96.36.199 fix pack can be detected using the Installation Manager of the Rational Insight 1.0 Multilingual media. This can be done if you are connected to the internet and can access the standard update repository, or if you have configured Installation Manager for detecting the Rational Insight 188.8.131.52 fix pack repository by pointing to a local repository that contains the fix pack downloaded from Fix Central or to a remote repository other than the standard update repository.
For upgrading from an existing installation of Rational Insight, before you upgrade make sure that you:
- Back up your data.
- Install and configure Rational License Server.
|Backing up your data||English||10000|
|Installing and configuring Rational License Server||English||13000|
|Specifying the repositories for Installation Manager||English||4000|
The release notes, and the installing and upgrading instructions are available at the following locations:
|Installing Rational Insight||English||6000|
|Release Notes - Rational Insight 184.108.40.206||English||12000|
|Upgrading to Rational Insight 220.127.116.11||English||7000|
|Installing Rational Insight 18.104.22.168 directly||English||29000|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Rational Insight 22.214.171.124||10/12/2009||English||139535100||FC|
IBM Rational Software Support provides you with technical assistance.
For contact information and guidelines or reference materials that you need when you require support, read the IBM Software Support Handbook at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/search.wss?rs=3695&tc=SSRL5J&q=RN126.96.36.199&sort=desc .
For product news, events, and other information, visit the product home page for Rational Insight at http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support/index.html?.
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe your problem. When describing a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
* What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
* Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
* Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
* Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.