Business. in Motion. = Developers. Driving.
Today’s business innovation is being driven by technologies like mobile, cloud, social and big data. And who is at the helm of these new technologies? Developers! So by the transitive property, business innovation is being driven by developers.
This event within the IBM Impact event is specifically designed for developers. It gives today’s developers an opportunity to learn from some of the best industry leaders and to get hands on experience with leading edge development tools and open technologies around mobile, cloud, big data, social and devops.
Get advice from some iconic speakers, attend sessions on topics around technology trends that really matter, learn how developers are transforming businesses, and how to create sustainable success as a developer.5 Reasons for Developers to attend the Unconference
Countdown to the Unconference!
Developer call to action!
Register for Impact!
The new discounted Developer Pass ($495) gives you access to the Developer Unconference, AT&T Hackathon, Mobile Open Technology Meetup, and Impact days 3&4!
Register for the AT&T Hackathon
Whether you are an expert mobile app developer or learning at this conference, we will provide you with all the development tools you will need to participate.
For the Unconference session topics you want to see. Or submit your own!
Iconic developer advocates Tim O'Reilly and Grady Booch will explore the evolving role of today’s developer in a unique keynote conversation at the Developer Unconference – moderated by James Governor.
You determine the content of the Developer Unconference break out sessions on Wednesday. Submit a session topic and/or vote today!
AT&T Developer Mobile App Hackathon at Impact! Whether you are an expert mobile app developer or learning at this conference, we will provide you with all the development tools you will need to participate. AT&T registration now open!
Mobile Open Technologies Meetup brings developers, development team leaders, and Open Technologies experts together to discuss how to leverage today’s leading open source and standards technologies for mobile application development.
Get more info here
Grow and validate your skills with hands on technical labs, IBM software certifications, lectures and peer to peer networking sessions.
The new Impact Developer Pass for $495 will gain you access to the following developer activities Monday April 29th, 2013 – Thursday May 2nd, 2013. Be sure to use promo code WPT13DEV when registering for this special rate (note the Impact full conference pass will also allow you access to the following)
- MOBILE OPEN TECHNOLOGIES MEETUP (4pm-6pm)
- HACKATHON KICK-OFF (7pm-10pm) - includes quick presentations and code samples to get you started hacking, networking, developer dating, team formation and a walkthrough of setting up your developer environment.
- HACKATHON VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS (8:00am – 6:00pm) - AT&T & IBM SME access via SKYPE
- HACKATHON IN PERSON OFFICE HOURS (6:00-7:00PM)
- DEVELOPER UNCONFERENCE (12:00PM-7:00PM)
12:00-1:00pm – Lunch, lightning talks, ignite talks (in association with ZeroTurnaroun)
1:00pm-2:30pm – HOSTED by James Governor, RedMonk, Principal Analyst and Founder
A CONVERSATION WITH Tim O’Reilly, CEO and Founder of O’Reilly Media and Grady Booch, IBM Fellow; Chief Scientist for Software Engineering
Vinay Venkatraman, Founding Partner, The Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design
2:45pm-5:00pm – Unconference breakout sessions
5:15pm-6:00pm - Grady Booch – Man and Machine
6:00pm-7:00pm - Unconference Closing Reception
- HACKATHON IN PERSON OFFICE HOURS (7:00PM-8:00PM)
- ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE IMPACT DAY 3 CONFERENCE – including Impact Day 3 keynotes, Solution Center showcasing the latest solutions, demos & Social Playground, all Impact sessions, certification testing, hands-on labs, meet-the-experts sessions. Take advantage of free and discounted certification tests and become authorized across WebSphere and other Software Value Plus product groups.
- HACKATHON TEAMS PITCH THEIR VENTURES (10:15AM-11:15AM)
- DEVELOPER CLOSING RECEPTION & HACKATHON WINNERS ANNOUNCED (2:15-3:15)
- ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE IMPACT DAY 4 CONFERENCE – including all Impact sessions, certification testing, hands-on labs, and meet-the-experts sessions. Take advantage of free and discounted certification tests and become authorized across WebSphere and other Software Value Plus product groups.
Meet the Unconference Speakers
CEO and Founder of O’Reilly Media
IBM Fellow; Chief Scientist for Software Engineering
RedMonk, Principal Analyst and Founder
Founding Partner, The Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design