Extensive product enhancements and new capabilities from across IBM's Systems of Interaction Portfolio:
- Latest capabilities of IBM Messaging, celebrating 20 years of enabling clients get the right information to the right place at the right time
- New and enhanced functionality to secure, control, optimize, and integrate access to web, mobile, and API workloads
- Best practices for implementing and administering an ESB when dealing with loosely coupled application integration and varying messaging formats
- Flexible deployment options and new platform support to meet the needs of heterogeneous clients
More content, more experts:
- Messaging, SOA Integration and Governance Track: 135 sessions that showcase customer success stories, industry thought leaders, distinguished engineers and IT architects - discussing proven solutions that streamline collaboration, enable machine-to-machine integration, monitoring and governance across you infrastructure
- Application Infrastructure Track: 129 sessions on application infrastructure, the technology enabler of the business. The application infrastructure is the core component to realizing the new business opportunities and efficiencies promised by the exciting emerging technologies of today like Cloud, Big Data, Mobile and Social.
- 70+ sessions delivered directly by clients , featuring notable speakers from Sprint, Pearson, Lockheed Martin, Cerner, Ford, State Farm, Daimler AG, Aetna, Staples, and many more.
- Panels and round tables to enable dialogue and exchange
- Open labs and hands-on training on newest capabilities for WebSphere Application Server and the Liberty Profile, DataPower Gateway Appliances, Cast Iron Web API solution, MQ Solutions, WebSphere Message Broker, Application Development Tools, Mobile Web Development, Cloud Provisioning, WebSphere eXtreme Scale and CICS solutions
- Solution zone with over 10 stations dedicated to our products, complete with videos, product demonstrations and full time access to experts (Look for the Connectivity and Integration and Application Infrastructure zones)
Get ahead of the game, prepare for Impact: